www.tiktok.com
Better?
Screenshot_20240424-214258~2.png
Beautiful but looks more plastic/AI 🤔

Reactions: BattyBat
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
NOOOOO I THINK I JUST REALISED WHO REEN IS?

The one who went in angies box to complain about hustle and g crew and she demanded they came in the box to address her and she was told to turn her gifter badge off and couldn’t work out how to do it so she was walked through it and then still kept the badge on?

Then she changed her name to something really weird maybe something to do with a book?

IS THIS HER?
The Muslim lady?

Reactions: Jeppers_creepers
@cacklemackrel why are you speaking for CC as a collective? You keep making weird comments in here! You accused us of all warming to Angie earlier too! I think you need to lay off the drink tbh!
Wtf i just want unblocking by angie ffs i hadn't considered joining the cult but....😭🤣. What is wrong with people in here grouping us ffs im still hung up on who the 'kind ones' are 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
@cacklemackrel why are you speaking for CC as a collective? You keep making weird comments in here! You accused us of all warming to Angie earlier too! I think you need to lay off the drink tbh!
Finally. They had a creepy thing with me saying I’m horrible, so I stopped engaging… then trying to get my attention to say the same thing days later…. They write like a child and I think they’re not the full ticket

Feb 29, 2024
She's been wired since the plane landed. Coke and green is a recipe for disaster, her parionia and rapid speech indicates she's off her box. I knew she loved the green but even I'm surprised about the coke.
Nah I sussed it out yesterday I saw a video of DG saying he left eq and LK at a bar whilst him and JC went to a different bar for 10 mins for a pint…. AKA went off live to go meet the dealer 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.