Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
london

HOW AM I DOXXING KIDS WHEN 1. I BLOCKED OUT THEIR FACES AND 2. IT'S PUBLIC INFORMATION YOU SILLY COW :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IF YOU DON'T WANT THINGS SEEN THEN DON'T EXPOSE YOURSELF YOU ABSOLUTE MELT​

This has reminded me. Thanks…
SO DG says he never trusted eq more than once last night…
Yet you not only gave her your address you allowed EQ to visit you in your home where it is you child’s safe space. So that should be only be given to people you totally trust without any doubts.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Feb 29, 2024
uncalled for tbh and for your information i only drink twice a week im not angie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Are you ok? You’re the one who keeps coming in here ranting at people and disappearing! You are actually fing weird! And for your information I like Paigey and Taurian so don’t say that CC are coming for them because we are not!
Disgusted Season 6 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Are you ok? You’re the one who keeps coming in here ranting at people and disappearing! You are actually fing weird! And for your information I like Paigey and Taurian so don’t say that CC are coming for them because we are not!
Disgusted Season 6 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
wow your such a bitter little person i have a life i don't disappear and i can say what i want
GIF by Tiffany
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feb 29, 2024
Let’s be honest, she was irrefutably proven to be the person who stole the money from the children, and is still going with the story it’s her sister.

So if any of us ever gets exposed, just blame your sister.
If it’s good for the pineapple, it’s good for CC oi oi
Might message pineapples sister and tell her that her sister is online telling everyone she stole from a charity 😈🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I think… no I’m demanding . Putting my foot down on this… I WANT baguette & doubtfire to be a double act and hold real FYP news lives. People would soon flock… let’s make this happen or ill pack Angela’s suitcase and send her to both your houses for a 6th month stay each
Omg I missed your comment, I forgot to catch up on all the messages. But OMG this would actually be so good. Talking about the FYP with no bias to our friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.