Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
She was being playful today, I think she may like your videos really @MissBaguette 🤣

IMG_4054.jpeg
IMG_4053.jpeg

Then she mentioned no one knowing her age and so I asked for the decade 💀 When I corrected her, she didn’t further reply. Maybe she’s realising that’s what CC is, roasting/snark but never doxxing etc. Especially with the “daughter” comment now proved as not CC.

IMG_4055.jpeg
IMG_4056.jpeg
Her grammar is appalling, it’s to @cockercunt

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
BRAVO you! I hope she has the good grace to apologise for her mistake!
This turned into a rant ish, sorry luv 😬

She won’t, calling it now. When she accused @Big Chonky of saying she was going to throat punch her, she was proved wrong and just brushed it off. I believe she is trying to run a smear campaign about CC, to other creators.

The irony is, we’re just like TikTok. Filled with fs, weirdos, funny bitches and more - we aren’t a collective and mistaking us as one, is for want of a better word, stupid. I would respect her if she did apologise but I don’t see it happening.

This attempt at trying to control the narrative in other creators’ boxes, is really transparent and very controlling. If I could give her any advice, it would be to unclench, don’t advertise us and learn to laugh at yourself (a very underrated and effective way of dealing with critics). Finally, understand that as someone who voices their opinion on large platforms, people are going to have their own opinions.

We don’t want to know where you are, who you are, what family you have etc - most of us are just trying to make funny comments and have a moan about things that annoy us 🩵

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.