Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’ve been horrendous at times.
I made a really awful comment towards Chloe because I was pissed off in general and misfired a comment towards her. Do I wish I could delete it? Yes. But I can’t.

So you know what I did? Took ownership and reached out and gave a genuinely meant apology, instead of wildly denying an incident that is provable. Like the majority of creators on TikTok do.
I remember that, I saw you reiterating the apology to her and really respected that 🙏🏼 I think it’s better that we have to own what we say, we can’t hide from it AND if we change our position, we show growth by taking accountability. Like you did luv 🩵

I wish I could delete the post where I showed emotion and left for 24 hours, it’s like having a little vulnerability that I can’t remove. But that’s ok, my skin is thicker since and there’s been a few inside jokes about it and that’s helped bridge the gap and heal things 🥰

do me I’m going on today. It’s because I can’t speak much in real life, due to throat bollocks #tonsillitis 😒

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Has anyone looked at Martha’s fb posts from last night about baby reindeer?
Disturbing and hilarious! Definitely worth the read
Ohhh you meant actual Martha aka Fiona?

Not annoying Martha aka Cockerpoo?

YES! And have you seen she has apparently made a TikTok account and made videos moaning about Camden Council? Not 100% sure that’s her though as on Facebook last I seen she was denying being Martha and said she doesn’t know Richard Gadd, but in the same comment she said he asked her on a date and she declined. And still wouldn’t explain all her tweets to him. Oooo

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
I’ve got 20 seconds of video editing to do and then todays video is done, but I have to go on the school run now and it’s annoying that I haven’t got it done in time 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just wanna be soppy t for a minute and let you know your videos make me laugh so much. I was sat at the hospital yesterday rewatcing them all laughing to myself 🤣 I'm gonna make it my mission to learn how to make some as I have some good ideas but no knowledge on how to make anything 🤣 so any tips and advice is very much appreciated. Thank you 😁

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I made pictures of the fish wives and posted photos of me and Chloe on the farm, does that count? 😂
If standing in your kitchen smoking sneaky Mayfair blues and talking about LIVEs that other people have done, and occasionally having crying fits, counts as content creation, then I’d argue that even merely existing will allow the label of content creator.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Just wanna be soppy t for a minute and let you know your videos make me laugh so much. I was sat at the hospital yesterday rewatcing them all laughing to myself 🤣 I'm gonna make it my mission to learn how to make some as I have some good ideas but no knowledge on how to make anything 🤣 so any tips and advice is very much appreciated. Thank you 😁
I don’t want to pry but I hope you’re ok luv 🩵 My advice is look for tutorials on TikTok, there are some amazing walk through screen recordings to help you get through the basics of editing!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I am still very much learning. A few months ago I’d never even used CapCut other than to trim videos and put bleep sounds over CLAs swearing 🤣 but if you ever need a hand figuring out just shoot me a DM and I’ll reply in 1-96 business hours 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.