Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Have I missed something?
IMG_6637.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Miss red knows who @MissRedsWart and @Grimsby gobbler are and she said in real life they are the most vile people.

cockerpoo said the daughter comment situation was said days ago and Alicia will post it here. And she said it’s someone from here on an alternative account.

Cockerpoo thinks @MrsDoubtfire videos are good but @MissBaguette videos are mean

i Missed the start but that’s what I heard x

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Cockerpoo I fing knew I saw something in a video on the fyp. I only saw the first comment at the time though not the second one. And this person has do all to do with us. It’s an evil queen fan. So do you cockerpoo. It’s the video where she gets in EQs box to say it’s kicking off in paigeys btw.
IMG_6625.jpeg
IMG_6626.jpeg
Cockerfuckingcunt you lying conniving b. People like you are fing dangerous, while we all know that the majority of comment cafe have morals ( I say majority cos of who we have outted and put on the ignore list) what you have tried to do is spin a very vindictive narrative to make us out to be bad people. But like we always say comment cafe come with receipts and our @RedRedWine has done us proud to produce the proof to show you out to be the lying b that you are. You say you want comment cafe to come on our real accounts but I can sit here and say I would trust these guys on anonymous accounts before I could ever trust the likes of you on your real account.

Joined Alex's to hear us all being slated again so apparently it was a fake account in someones live which in her words in someone in heres snoop, apparently were all tattle craving attention. I managed to get a bit then my mum rang ffs 🤣. Also @MissBaguette you got the blame for posting the comments in here when it wasnt even you my god these people. Who's in a gang also from here i feel like im missing out 🥲

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@MrsDoubtfire did you hear all that in Alex box? Talking about this forum, again, singling you out as the good one.
I did and I’m uncomfortable because I don’t know what to say (clearly a lie, look at all the words I just typed). I don’t consider myself a good one, I’m a fair one and not the only one.

I don’t know why I’ve been singled out, you’ve seen my news videos - I love being shady 😭 Just know that I don’t agree with the statement of there being one good one.

Is it a divide and conquer tactic, seperate me from the “herd” and I get pushed out? I hope not. I’m comfortable here, I call out bullshit, I make shady comments and I react to them also 🩵 I don’t really interact in lives very much (apart from the occasional Zac one), I chat here.

Nov 10, 2023
Miss red knows who @MissRedsWart and @Grimsby gobbler are and she said in real life they are the most vile people.

cockerpoo said the daughter comment situation was said days ago and Alicia will post it here. And she said it’s someone from here on an alternative account.

Cockerpoo thinks @MrsDoubtfire videos are good but @MissBaguette videos are mean

i Missed the start but that’s what I heard x
Someone from here on an alternative account? That makes zero sense. So the alternative account must have CC in the name otherwise it can’t be connected to here.

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
I don’t want to pry but I hope you’re ok luv 🩵 My advice is look for tutorials on TikTok, there are some amazing walk through screen recordings to help you get through the basics of editing!
I'm ok 😁💙 and thank you for asking 💙. I'm gonna ask for a boring Sunday tiktok an no drama so I can learn in peace 🤣 thank you. Other than cap cut is there any other good apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.