Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Why am I always the main villain 🤣 am I really that bad 🤣🤣
Book Supergirl GIF by Cartoon Network EMEA

Honestly the villains usually have elite style

Feb 29, 2024
You just know that crockershit is that neighbour the whole street despises because she talks s about everyone behind their backs & reports people to the council for her own amusement
She was deffo reporting her neighbour’s for leaving the house for non essential reasons during covid, whilst not wearing a mask in public herself!🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I went to see if there was a thread about her on here and there's not so she's wax lieing and I told her in comments to stop making things up
No but she has been spoke about in here, mostly for being an idiot and posting stuff about her personal life online. Did you mean to say she was saying we are blocking from gifting her? I don't understand why she thinks anyone would want to give her money from here.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She was deffo reporting her neighbour’s for leaving the house for non essential reasons during covid, whilst not wearing a mask in public herself!🤣
Omg bet she was one of the ones going mad on Facebook if the neighbours didn't appear at 7pm to smash pots together for the nhs.

"See number 16 couldn't be bothered again" 😂😂

Feb 29, 2024
This is helpful thank you because I can’t think straight right now because I’m anxious about being pushed out or needing to leave. If ever that should happen, I wouldn’t turn on you luvs and act the angel, I stand by what I’ve said and if ever it’s been in haste and I’m called out, I’ll take accountability.

I do post content and they’re right in that I’m objective, I call out creators I don’t really favour and even creators I like. I seperate the behaviour from the person and it’s easier to call out then. Baguette does the same but has her own style, she’s sassy and assertive but calls out people too - so we have that in common 🩵 I’m likely a lot older, I would have similar spirit if it was 10-20 years ago 🤣

I firmly believe in free speech. Doesn’t mean I agree with all opinions (none of us do!) but I believe in our right to have them 🩵
I feel like they are doing to you what they are doing to me but it’s different…. They are making you out to be the good one, so people will turn against you and stop you making content for here and join them and the big creators!
With me they are trying to make out I’m some evil villain of comment cafe! (Which i hate to admit, but it’s getting to be abit because I haven’t done anything bad apart from accidently dox miss reds OLD address which is on Google, even though miss red has done the same thing! but apparently it’s ok when she does it… I also deleted the post!) but I feel like they are trying to turn people against me, making out I’m part of a troll group and saying I know miss red in real life! It’s all pathectic!

We all speak for ourselves and have our own opinions and we also sometimes work as a collective to raise awareness! It doesn’t mean any of us are nicer or nastier than each other! But it just proves weather you are nice or bad, they will still be talking about us! The more they talk about us the more followers we get and the more traffic to our content so who is the real winner?

Anyway im rambling but we all bring something different to the thread, and we are making a difference on tiktok! They are jealous that our name is in every creators mouth and more people on tiktok are opening their eyes to what’s going on! I think we just need to focus and keep doing what we are doing and ignore old Dogdick!

She doesn’t even use a profile with her face or name either so she’s basically a troll by her own description! 🤣🤣

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
No but she has been spoke about in here, mostly for being an idiot and posting stuff about her personal life online. Did you mean to say she was saying we are blocking from gifting her? I don't understand why she thinks anyone would want to give her money from here.
No shevwas saying that people on here were blocked from Alex and she was looking on her mobile saying CC can't gift her because there blocked and who the hell would even gift her in here

I feel like they are doing to you what they are doing to me but it’s different…. They are making you out to be the good one, so people will turn against you and stop you making content for here and join them and the big creators!
With me they are trying to make out I’m some evil villain of comment cafe! (Which i hate to admit, but it’s getting to be abit because I haven’t done anything bad apart from accidently dox miss reds OLD address which is on Google, even though miss red has done the same thing! but apparently it’s ok when she does it… I also deleted the post!) but I feel like they are trying to turn people against me, making out I’m part of a troll group and saying I know miss red in real life! It’s all pathectic!

We all speak for ourselves and have our own opinions and we also sometimes work as a collective to raise awareness! It doesn’t mean any of us are nicer or nastier than each other! But it just proves weather you are nice or bad, they will still be talking about us! The more they talk about us the more followers we get and the more traffic to our content so who is the real winner?

Anyway im rambling but we all bring something different to the thread, and we are making a difference on tiktok! They are jealous that our name is in every creators mouth and more people on tiktok are opening their eyes to what’s going on! I think we just need to focus and keep doing what we are doing and ignore old Dogdick!

She doesn’t even use a profile with her face or name either so she’s basically a troll by her own description! 🤣🤣
We stand together we see through fs and that's what they dislike. They don't like that we can dissect and pull apart their lies thats a threat to people like this especially when they need to provide proof they clutch at straws yet between us all we even prove their 'proof' is desperate lies. They are trying to gang up against us cockerpoo is desperate to alienate cc from everywhere. I'd love to know why she feels so threatened.

Never let these people get under your skin its exactly what they want because i for 1 stand with whats right i can't obviously speak for everyone else though ❤

God sake i grouped us at the start ah well do it we we we 🤣🤣

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Hear me brethren, ye learned keepers of the Comment Cafe, hallowed ground of swift report and scriptures most divine!
This week, by harsh decree of fate, I was enjoined to wield the scythe of justice—issuing sharp rebukes, commanding rectitude, and dispensing grim dismissals. Such dread duties have rent me asunder from our esteemed congregation. O, tempest-tossed soul, how I languish! Who amongst thee, steadfast and wise, shall recount the chronicles missed in these latest hours? Render unto me thine aid, that I may rejoin the ranks of the righteous.
Let not my spirit falter alone in this purgatorial plight.
I invoke thee, bring solace to what remains of my beleaguered heart! 🙏🧌🤎

Status
Not open for further replies.