Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Good morning you beautiful humans, just caught up with everything and see that cockerpoos troll has now made their way to angies live, funny that when cockerpoo knows that we are more than likely in there when she’s on.
I have to be honest cal does make me laugh, I can never take him serious cos he is always irate 😂 @MrStarMix will you post a new pirouette video and dedicate it to us 😭😭 and unblock comment cafe we know you love us really 😂
I also want to just say that no matter what cockerpoo, red, Alex or any of them say to single out members in here, especially the regular OG members who I personally like, they could never succeed in making me personally fall for their attempt to alienate you from the group. The fs are scared of the reach we have on tiktok and they know that a lot of people use comment cafe as their go to for the truth with proof.
Anyway enough brown nosing from me, let’s do s up ✌🏽🤎☕

Nov 10, 2023
Morning all.
I’ve missed some stuff by the looks of it. Did anyone get a sr of the mong slur being said and Angie defending it?

Nov 10, 2023
Did anyone just catch that ? Angie trying to defend Topgirl and said `she said mongrel` and Topgirl actually piped up and said no Angie , I actually said `Mong` ffs! Just shows that Angie will do anything to defend what's wrong in this world.
She defends pedalos, racists, dv perps. Nothing surprises me with her anymore.

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Did anyone just catch that ? Angie trying to defend Topgirl and said `she said mongrel` and Topgirl actually piped up and said no Angie , I actually said `Mong` ffs! Just shows that Angie will do anything to defend what's wrong in this world.

And Lynz pretending she didn’t know what the word meant. If it was said in Alex’s live I bet she’d have known. Deflecting saying well people say the R word all of the time🤦‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.