Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
If I’m ever really sad and any of my friends dare tell me something like that, that’s absolutely an impossibility for them to ever try and promise, then that friend will go directly into the bin

IMG_1456.jpeg

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
When did her Dad die? I just lost my Mum 23/10/23, she developed heart & kidney failure after getting the cov & flu vaccines at the same time. So what should i do? do OFF ANGIE YOU ABSOLUTE MELON
He died 12 years ago. He had cancer, but the hospital forgot to put a catheter in and he died due to a build-up of fluids, hence why Angie often says he drowned to death. They did get a pay-out from the hospital regarding it. Very sad.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
He died 12 years ago. He had cancer, but the hospital forgot to put a catheter in and he died due to a build-up of fluids, hence why Angie often says he drowned to death. They did get a pay-out from the hospital regarding it. Very sad.
Yes that’s sad but if she’s gotten the answer and compensation what else can they do? It’s a tragedy but 12yrs later and she’s still going on and on and on about it. Sh‘a already been compensated for it so that should be the end. She needs to get her story straight ffs, now saying his death was inconclusive but earlier it was vomiting

Feb 28, 2024
Not being funny my father in law was neglected by the hospital even lied on his death certificate saying he had dementia and he didn't and we even got his consultant on a cd of the meeting saying dementia was wrong to put on his death certificate as he never had it.and listening to her going on is too much tbf I know she misses him but loads of people have lost there life due to negligence with the NHS.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
When did her Dad die? I just lost my Mum 23/10/23, she developed heart & kidney failure after getting the cov & flu vaccines at the same time. So what should i do? do OFF ANGIE YOU ABSOLUTE MELON
Exactly, lost my mum around the same time as you, she needs to go get counselling or stfu...I don't believe she's as drunk as she's making out, I believe it's for sympathy/veiws because everyone's talking about EQ

Status
Not open for further replies.