Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
Just want to say this is a very very very bad idea because you can see locations where devices are logged in on TikTok so it would be a huge safety issue if you shared accounts with someone you don’t know.
Oh god I forgot! I might do it myself tbh.. this is horrible to watch constantly.

Alcoholics pulling on heart strings of vulnerable people🤦🏼‍♀️

Mar 2, 2024
It’s all on the observer YouTube I watched it earlier! Trigger warning for lesbo lukes massive juicy tits ⚠️⚠️
Man Boobs GIF
bouncing boobs GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Cockerpoocrazy is an enigmatic figure in her neighborhood. Her nickname, derived whimsically from her favourite dog breed, underscores her unique connection to the canine world, albeit through an unconventional lens. Cockerpoo's hobby of collecting and examining dog excrement is driven by her intrinsic interest in her neighbors' daily activities and personal affairs. Each sample she collects and catalogs—meticulously organized by breed, size, location, and diet—serves as a cryptic window into the lives of the community around her. Her actions, while peculiar, are a manifestation of her deep-seated curiosity about the rhythms of human and canine coexistence, revealing more about the interconnectedness of their lives than one might expect.
love it 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: cacklemackrel
Status
Not open for further replies.