Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Being genuine here though I do find it concerning that 8 officers stormed her house, if any brutality does happen nobody will believe her because he's lied before. But I was getting aggressive vibes.
The way they entered has me wondering if someone rang the police like they did on cla that time saying she was armed.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Being genuine here though I do find it concerning that 8 officers stormed her house, if any brutality does happen nobody will believe her because he's lied before. But I was getting aggressive vibes.
Maybe they assumed/thought she’d have a weapon and/or someone exaggerated when calling

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
I'd want her cuffed as soon as if I went through the frontdoor to be honest. I didn't hear the shout Police which is a concern especially as they put the door through 👀

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Which dickhead wasted precious emergency time on that fing cretin. fing hang your head in shame you bastard pleb.

This is what you get Angie. You want sympathy and attention, you got it. Hope they put you in a padded cell
i wouldn't be surprised if it was herself that called them b4 she came bk online as it wont b 1st time she's done it

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
IMG_1791.jpeg
No Lauren, they were passing by so thought they would just pop in for a cuppa

Status
Not open for further replies.