Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’m sorry but i genuinely don’t find any of this funny. People can try and blame Angie and I do get what people are saying but there is being a friendly troll, then taking it a step too far. Someone else could be using those 8 officers in genuine need!
She’s an absolute disgrace
Have you HEARD this overgrown toddler Trucker Gee and Medusa who just looking at her, I’m guessing she pretends to do tarot readings online.

Trucker just told Angie to punch her mum and that her mum should be able to look after her daughter.

Her 48 year old daughter.
This man just said it legit, he said ‘my mum should have swallowed me’
Yeah, she probably should mate.
Is this the same guy who met up with Geordie Princess off TikTok and cheated on his misses with 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Well tonight's been exciting.

I was sorting something out for the Mrs when the door was booted in , I came running back to the phone and missed most of it
You all kept me up to date
I fell asleep at about half 10 in my chair and was woken by the dog snoring
I've caught up with the Angie stuff
EMERGENCY SERVICES WERE WASTED YET AGAIN , whilst some of tonight was funny and you lot had me in stitches , I can't believe Tiktok has used more resources yet again.

p.s , hope @MrsDoubtfire is feeling better.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Well tonight's been exciting.

I was sorting something out for the Mrs when the door was booted in , I came running back to the phone and missed most of it
You all kept me up to date
I fell asleep at about half 10 in my chair and was woken by the dog snoring
I've caught up with the Angie stuff
EMERGENCY SERVICES WERE WASTED YET AGAIN , whilst some of tonight was funny and you lot had me in stitches , I can't believe Tiktok has used more resources yet again.

p.s , hope @MrsDoubtfire is feeling better.
Not yet sadly luv but in a few days hopefully 🤞🏼 Thank you for always asking, you’re a gentleman 🥰 what a night 😮‍💨

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Where's the solicitor? They didn't show up yet
Breaking Bad Trailer GIF

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Does she say “pack of fing orangutans”? What did she say before Team DG/Speedo? This is really bad 😬
Yes to the pack and I'm not sure what came before, but we may get more screen records tomorrow.
Regardless, I Don't think she can run the naivity play book any longer.
Cockerdouche has already been doing the rounds allegedly claiming that she's blocked her and told MT that she will call him as to what has happened but its really bad.
I don't think the group can hold her up much longer. As for the TT party, I think another one bites the dust!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yes to the pack and I'm not sure what came before, but we may get more screen records tomorrow.
Regardless, I Don't think she can run the naivity play book any longer.
Cockerdouche has already been doing the rounds allegedly claiming that she's blocked her and told MT that she will call him as to what has happened but its really bad.
I don't think the group can hold her up much longer. As for the TT party, I think another one bites the dust!
I hope Zac brings it up tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.