Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Feeling rather smug now about this in all honesty. We stood our ground though and waited for her to do it again
I still can't work out Miss Beg and her logic from last time Pearl was racist.

Miss Beg claimed that the word that Pearl used was racist and disgusting, and then said "but Pearl isn't racist". Well it has to be one or the other.

Last night was full on racist, and she needs picking up and put in court for it. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I still can't work out Miss Beg and her logic from last time Pearl was racist.

Miss Beg claimed that the word that Pearl used was racist and disgusting, and then said "but Pearl isn't racist". Well it has to be one or the other.

Last night was full on racist, and she needs picking up and put in court for it. She knew exactly what she was doing.
I think everyone’s wondering will her “show” cover this tomorrow morning

Reactions: Yadasawrongen

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Im scrolling the fyp catching up and just saw this vid of J and no face. Just posting in case no one else has saw it.
J could still do the really important live with the comments off ??? And all I took from that is they were more concerned about how it made them look than what Pearl actually said !

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Catching up, so happy to see there's 20 pages to catch up on.
I'm procrastinating dealing with 60+ sunflower seedlings - basically every seed I planted germinated this has never happened. I've flown too close to the sun(flower) 🤣🤣
Fox Tv GIF by Bob's Burgers

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
I have unfortunately known the girl since she was a child and have seen the whole s show play out in front of my eyes. I have tried over the years to help but I had to say enough was enough and I washed my hands of her
She is beyond help. She can't get help until she accepts she needs help and that's never going to happen.

Friday was hilarious. It was everyone's fault she didn't go to court, then claimed that a 'friend' to give her the money. Don't think she worked out that she would have to get to court for that to happen.

Then claimed that she had to get the train to court and it would mean changing at Sunderland. Now knowing roughly where she's allegedly now living, there is a direct bus to Newcastle. As for the train station.... Well that shut ages ago (1960's I believe).

Reactions: Patty B

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Does anyone else sit here and think it’s a blessing that Ang never had kids of her own? And now she’s passed her sell by date, she never will have any kids!
Sometimes god blesses us in mysterious way, and on this occasion god saved a life (angs kids she could have had)
I agree, but realistically, parenthood could have been her wake-up call. While it’s true not everyone manages to turn their lives around, plenty of people do step up and transform for their kids, avoiding these pitfalls of neglect and narcissism.
Yet, here we are, watching far too many indulge in broadcasting their chaotic lives as if it’s entertainment, no names mentioned. It’s disgraceful how normalized their downward spirals and irresponsible, unsanitary antics have become. 👀
They need stopping, glorifying such messes is ridiculous and people on the app need educating for that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.