Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Right completely off topic. I’m going to a wedding in June I haven’t been to a formal function in years. I’ve been looking for a dress I hate them all. But I like this one. Is this appropriate attire 🥰
IMG_7608.jpeg
Yes and I’m sure it will look stunning on you 🤎

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yeah I follow people so I can get to their lives quicker.
I'm not following them for any other reason than that,
From what I heard in No Face No Case's live this morning he is stepping away, MT has stepped away, J has stepped away.
Cockercunt is furious but I haven't heard anything else. Pearl did mention this morning that she was receiving WhatsApp messages
from people from TikTok. Luke is doing FYP tomorrow still.. Not sure what Alex has said. Miss Red is aware of the situation, but is on holiday so we shall see!
It’s a PR nightmare for the EDL. I assume they’ll all sack her off. But I reckon Miss Red and Luke will be like “we don’t support it” “she needs time off” “I’m stepping away” but NOT saying they won’t be pals. Whereas I was very surprised that J has actually said she won’t be friends, along with MT. Absolute carnage within the EDL ranks 👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
It’s a PR nightmare for the EDL. I assume they’ll all sack her off. But I reckon Miss Red and Luke will be like “we don’t support it” “she needs time off” “I’m stepping away” but NOT saying they won’t be pals. Whereas I was very surprised that J has actually said she won’t be friends, along with MT. Absolute carnage within the EDL ranks 👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣
I reckon some of them will be friends with her still.. But do it off the app to save their platforms.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Right completely off topic. I’m going to a wedding in June I haven’t been to a formal function in years. I’ve been looking for a dress I hate them all. But I like this one. Is this appropriate attire 🥰
IMG_7608.jpeg
Yes I much prefer dresses like this at weddings - formal but still fun and bright not dreary. I would also say with big gold earrings.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I think some people think unless you’re screaming swearing and calling someone a t, you’re sucking up or trying to be friends. Yesterday another quiet ish account here said I was being friendly with Angie?! Its a very reductive mindset makes you wonder what their real life interactions are like!
We don’t have to scream and shout if we did it goes against what we do, talking been nice can be beneficial then ripping into people, as a older woman you don’t need to be horrid you can talk calmly to get a point across
If the world leaders sat and talked instead of war the world would be it hopefully a better place. ❤️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don't love the girls hanging about with Angie but their point yesterday was she's not been racist again, she's apologised (I didn't hear that) and Pearl who has continually looked for reasons to be allowed to be racist (she was so excited when black pope told her it was okay to say orangutans) is the person everyone outside of here is demanding she forgives because she's part of a group of problematic people on the app. Of course we know Angie will turn on them. It's like a cannon event we cannot get involved it'll happen and they'll need to deal with the told you so's!
Just saw this - I agree, I
We don’t have to scream and shout if we did it goes against what we do, talking been nice can be beneficial then ripping into people, as a older woman you don’t need to be horrid you can talk calmly to get a point across
If the world leaders sat and talked instead of war the world would be it hopefully a better place. ❤️
Exactly. I went to a school that did a lot of debating clubs and I think it’s such a life skill… also if you deliver your point poorly, or rudely and inappropriately you undermine your argument and you leave yourself open for criticism and for your opponent to deflect. 😈🩵💞

Feb 29, 2024
I only caught the end of last night but the box begs were fing nuts.

Hating on an elderly, probably messed up woman because the middle aged woman existing in her house is incapable of managing her own life without piling s onto her. The #bekind types are often just fing ignorant twats about #mentalhealthmatters.

I hope this is the end of the line for Sheila. Sounds like she already has a safeguarding team involved and they don't seem to DO a lot but chit chat and plan but there's always a tipping event and then s gets done quickly.

Angie can pack her ring light up and move to her own place and crack on with her tik tokkery.

That fing Alicia annoys the s out me but when she joined, I thought 'thank fuvk a grown up has joined'. Well done that beg.

Yes, it's an essay. I'm off to church
Church Pray GIF
Can’t stand Alicia! She’s a pussy too! I was tagging her in the comments of a live yesterday asking her what her problem is with me and I got ignored, but she was replying to everyone else! Not that I care what some space raider looking b says about me 🤣🤣
9FF9CF03-D6F7-4A4E-BF85-51174315E83C.jpeg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Time will tell, actions speak louder then words

Pearl needs of the app no ifs or buts

Going back to the Rhys drama last year he came away well he didn’t but is under a different name
He lost his aftershow etc but red still his friend
I don’t care what they do of the app, that’s up them, but since this EDL group came about it’s been so bad on TT.

Yes I believe Red needs of as she is one sided and cause hurt, she is not interested in her lives or what people say it’s only the money and views

Luke definitely needs to go and sort his temper out again no ifs or buts

Alex the same he just stirs the se and gets away with it.
I could go on

Medusa

I liked cockerfuckingpoo BEFORE she joined the mean girl gang
Until recently I've neither liked her or loathed her. She's far from the worst person on the app, Although I now think she has become way too involved in people's buissness and her lies have caught up with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.