Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Have you tried the KKK bugger van or Pearl's se?

We definitely should hire a catering van for this event she's doing. We could call it the Comment Cafe and serve drinks like tea, coffee, hot chocolate and the 'surprise f'
If you wanna trigger Alex, we could get a Caribbean food van and park it infront of pearls dusty burger van 🤣🤣 it’s a win win!!

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
I've only seen him a few times and he seems semi detached, the guy on the bus no one wants to sit next to them. Why would loads of creators be voice mailing him or trying to make things personal?

I'm calling this as absolute bullshit.
Protest Bullshit GIF by Storyful
I had him down as they would only be you on the bus and he gets on and has to sit next to you type of bloke

• Haha
Reactions: deadwood

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’m not caught up T all but I just got home and listened to Angie Canadian live - J came in and this morning she’d said that she’s unfollowed Pearl (to me that’s a meaningless phrase people ask - I follow Angie so I can see her go live)

However in this live she clarified - she has contacted Pearl and said she wants nothing more to do with her.

I’m shocked!!! I can’t say anything negative about this. Is she going to realise her friends are EDL? And for her to say she won’t interact with her that really does change the dynamic: no more J in pearls lives or Pearl and J at same time anywhere… a seismic move within the EDL.

Thoughts?

Also I have so many pages to read!
Personally I think the fact she has clarified that she’s contacted Pearl and told her she won’t have anything more to do with her, says more than the collective of people saying I’ve unfollowed her. I’ve unfollowed people on TikTok, I’ve even blocked them but have spoken with them off TikTok in group chats.
I would have walked away from Pearl the first time she was racist but I have had this conversation with others and they have said they would give a friend the benefit of the doubt, especially when she was doing the whole sorry bullshit.
If it was me in Js position I would now walk away from that whole group and re-establish myself as an individual, doing the content that I wanted to do. I don’t trust people on tiktok enough to call anyone my friend and risk my reputation to save theirs. I have more trust and respect for the anonymous members of this group than I could ever have for Pearl, Red and the rest of that group

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Personally I think the fact she has clarified that she’s contacted Pearl and told her she won’t have anything more to do with her, says more than the collective of people saying I’ve unfollowed her. I’ve unfollowed people on TikTok, I’ve even blocked them but have spoken with them off TikTok in group chats.
I would have walked away from Pearl the first time she was racist but I have had this conversation with others and they have said they would give a friend the benefit of the doubt, especially when she was doing the whole sorry bullshit.
If it was me in Js position I would now walk away from that whole group and re-establish myself as an individual, doing the content that I wanted to do. I don’t trust people on tiktok enough to call anyone my friend and risk my reputation to save theirs. I have more trust and respect for the anonymous members of this group than I could ever have for Pearl, Red and the rest of that group
angie is one to talk its called deflecting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SourCherries
Nov 10, 2023
I've only seen him a few times and he seems semi detached, the guy on the bus no one wants to sit next to them. Why would loads of creators be voice mailing him or trying to make things personal?

I'm calling this as absolute bullshit.
Protest Bullshit GIF by Storyful
I agree he comes across as slightly deranged to me.

Reactions: deadwood
Feb 29, 2024
It definitely used to be on google reviews, I remember seeing it on there because it linked through maps to the lay by its on, and I remember because the town it’s in is where my friend lives. I think she’s taken it off Google you know.

I’m immortalising it in my new video though
She said the other day she has moved locations for her burger van…

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.