Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Has anyone got a recording from pearls live last night when trucker gee was in the box and that charity woman was tearing strips out of him????
I saw a bit of that live but not that bit - that charity lady LOVES her own reflection. She was sat like remi doing this bizarre smile and repeatedly touching her hair. Off topic but I don’t think she was listening half the time she was just smiling at herself

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
someome just described cockerpoop as laid back. She comes across as incredibly uptight to me

Also with this whole Pearl thing - it’s like everyone else has come out victorious, Angie, Miss Red Luke J can all “step away” and say how bad it is and it’s like it was all only Pearl that was out of line
I think the word is anal !

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
someome just described cockerpoop as laid back. She comes across as incredibly uptight to me

Also with this whole Pearl thing - it’s like everyone else has come out victorious, Angie, Miss Red Luke J can all “step away” and say how bad it is and it’s like it was all only Pearl that was out of line
It's like they want a bloody nobel peace prize for `stepping away` from the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.