Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
🚩Slightly off topic but let's see your screen time? 👀

3FB96FFD-5911-4FE8-9507-EC4E639DCD23.jpeg

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I think we should have a vote to see who in the group would be willing to sit on live and do it as a collective. There are a few of you who I would love to see be part of a live stream because of what you bring to the group, even if it’s something that we do once a week for an hour to reflect on what we have seen during that week.
I hope you don’t think I’m putting the pressure on, I just believe in the reach that we could have on the app especially now that a lot of members have the respect from some of the big creators along with the smaller creators who’s voice gets lost.🤎
Does it ever go well for the live host when they go live as comment cafe type? I recall stress and nom nominess following previous lives for the hosts.

It would be great way for comment cafe to fund their gear though (production software, not heroin, although..) because they would get gifted.

I volunteer to troll the live, sign me up.
troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Theory cockerfuck nuts wants to have dreaded reds top stop in the EDL group

And in another note:- when raciest Pearl said the word again, I heard cocker do nut say in someone’s box( I mean she gets around a bit the old lass) that everything was calm lol so she went to go out for a 🚬 and Pearl started and she knew she was going to say that word 🤔 (insert head stretch) how the hell did she know what Pearl was going to say unless it was pre scripted and text between them imo could be wrong.
Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.