Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

The vets there, wondering if they have a tranquilliser for Pearl.
Tiere Bis Unters Dach Doctor GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hi besties. Basically just had to make an account to say, what a load of s this has been. Luke saying it’s not about me yet came online looking like someone took a s in his Cheerios, yet again cockerel trying to make herself relevant to the story, we get it you cut her off, change the record babe
So who was you before lol 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She had no choice. She used to say it quite frequently and I told her she would never see her grandchild if she carried on because I’m not having my children hear that from their grandmother. I feel quite passionately about this subject because I was the first person of colour to enter a huge white family and I was so scared but all her sons have now had children with black women, she’s a good grandmother and treats me like her own daughter. It’s been 17 years so I’m sure she’s let her bigotry go (well I can hope)
All her sons marrying black women, is just 😚👌🏼 I can’t imagine the pressure and grief you must’ve faced at first 🥲 She does sound like she’s turned around and thank God, because what a beautiful big family to miss out on 😍

• Love
Reactions: Bettyboop22
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That Earth Angel did my fing nut in! Because she wasn't trying to leave the box or turn her camera off she said there with a smile pouting! And she's been uo all night crying womp womp ya t
She's making out like she was frantically scrambling and trying to end the live when she was sat still smiling 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.