Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Had she unblocked everyone on her main? Or on this delusive5 account? I need unblocking on her main 🤣
I need unblocking on my main account on her main too the f. Someone in the cult doesn’t like me cos every fing time Angie unblocks me, I step foot in the live and bam I’m fing blocked again.
Maybe they don’t like that I’m an opinionated t who doesn’t lick arse in the comments or the box
Angie fing unblock me and make me mod you bastard, that will teach the test who keeps blocking me

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
IMG_1272.jpeg

Here comes piggy. How long till he’s in the box acting chummy with angie? The cult’s been mugged off hahahaha
Miss red deserves sweet do all. Sitting in your kitchen reacting to other people's content is the least original form of social media ideas 😭 we don't need someone to watch the fyp or read comments for us

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I need unblocking on my main account on her main too the f. Someone in the cult doesn’t like me cos every fing time Angie unblocks me, I step foot in the live and bam I’m fing blocked again.
Maybe they don’t like that I’m an opinionated t who doesn’t lick arse in the comments or the box
Angie fing unblock me and make me mod you bastard, that will teach the test who keeps blocking me
* t

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
The ring of them rob the people together. A lot of big gifts they give each other I heard have no money value but it gets the grifters to gift

Status
Not open for further replies.