Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Another one to condemn, then move on and gift.

Someone is going to feel the fallout from this bullshit in a very personal way. It's getting beyond now
Really hope she doesn't get tagged at customs when she lands. Full cavity search wouldn't be nice.
Mask Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha
Reactions: Little Marshmallow
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
True, I don’t believe they have - things get forgotten about too easily on the app. I see it from a different perspective though luv. To me, he wouldn’t be championing us or our colour but calling out the hypocrisy. He’s very vocal about racism towards his community and so “friendly fire” shouldn’t be allowed.

I’ve called him out a few times in my videos, I don’t agree with things he’s done at all. But sadly, as we both know - he still has a large platform and people that listen.

They could still be friends but they’ve also both disowned each-other recently, could all be for show of course 🤔
I just don't see the point in encouraging someone like that to speak up about an issue he doesn't care about. He has only ever shown concern to racism towards his own community. He doesn't even believe in white privilege 😂. The majority of his followers worship him and think he does no wrong, I don't really care if they would listen to him say pearls been racist again.

Not arguing I just think it's a waste of time.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hann doesn't seem like this is making her sleep good. She said last night it makes her unwell. Stop then?

Laura was completely within her right to ask why Hann sits with all these people who are racist on a more friendly basis than Paige & Taurian? Especially since Hann doesn't even like her.

If she's waiting on a serious operation then stop getting stressed out in boxes about people you don't like?

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Went in miss j’s and cockerpoo got me. 😐
All I do is watch, if I was being a troll I could understand being booted 😩
IMG_2512.png
She blocked 2 of my accounts so I went in and asked j to unblock me and to tell cockerpoo to leave me alone cos we’re besties thinking I’d be blocked but cockerpoo only muted me 😭😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.