Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
It’s like a record stuck on repeat
Round And Round Spinning GIF by Sunny Bunnies
My 3 year old grandson repeats himself less and speaks more sense than these lot

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I don’t want to out my identity so I’ll keep it vague but my children go to a particular high school. They sit an exam to gain entry. As soon as they start they are told a list of words and phrases that are not except able. Monkey etc is on that list. Do other schools not do the same?
I remember doing stuff in primary school about "words that hurt" and it's definitely covered in more detail in high schools. As far as I know, every kid gets educated very early on.

Where in the UK is diversity/equality not on the primary and secondary school curriculum?

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I remember going to the year 7 welcome meeting where rules and s were spoke about, bullying policies and all that. They were told that racism isn’t accepted but I don’t remember a list of words. My sons school are s hot on stuff like that and don’t tolerate it
When I went to school the teacher's used to beat the 💩 out of you and insult you on a daily basis. There were no rules!
Self Defense Fighting GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.