Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Why is Han chatting on her argument with Shep ? Its not her live it’s not about her, this is about racist Chester
IMG_7635.jpeg

I'm not keen on Han. She's currently in a box talking about hosting a live of her own. The live is soxcat23.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Well it is voluntary as such, AJ has said social services have told him that he will have his son taken off him if MH returns to the house
Didn't know that. Do they consider her an immediate risk?l or could she gave organised a place over a week or so?

The way people are chatting in the live, it's as if she will go to the council in the morning and get accommodation the next day. I always thought single, employed adults were really low priority, if at all.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I’m not sure if it’s the same in every area but in mine women are considered a priority even if they’ve intentionally made themselves homeless. They will put them up in temporary accommodation with a couple of weeks to find a private rental. Single men get nowhere
Didn't know that. Do they consider her an immediate risk?l or could she gave organised a place over a week or so?

The way people are chatting in the live, it's as if she will go to the council in the morning and get accommodation the next day. I always thought single, employed adults were really low priority, if at all.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Random question - but does anyone drink more than one redbull (or equivalent) a day? I don’t know anyone else in real life that drinks them.
i drank two red bulls in a day to get through a long night, i was wired for an hour but then after that i was so damned sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.