Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It was shared in here yesterday I think and I recognised it. I shared it on tt but didn’t say who it was
So was it evil snoopy who originally shared it on TikTok?

Nah my conspiracy brain is saying that evil snoopy is actually cockerpoo, and she has leaked an image of a random woman claiming it to be her.

It’s not hard to reverse search the image and find her Facebook and see that the details don’t match up though 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Like the way I see it, she’s going around saying her photo has been doxxed.

If this woman isn’t actually her, but she’s claiming it’s her, then people will think HO HO HO THIS IS COCKAPOO but she’s just making out that it is her so people stop trying to actually find her 🤣
Well I’ll need to find out exactly who is in my group if you can say it’s not her. I can’t remember who shared it here

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I can’t stand Mama Kaz or Elphaba, but the transphobia in EQ’s chat is wrong. It’s a free for all, no one muted or blocked.
I'll never understand that because even though Chelsey has had surgery, she's still a male to female trans woman. She'll never be just a woman. And I'm sorry if that offends anyone but she will always be a trans woman. So she's just disrespecting her own label.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Defo her
20240429222400.jpg

Oct 24, 2023
Well I’ll need to find out exactly who is in my group if you can say it’s not her. I can’t remember who shared it here
What's the chances that cockerpoo would be in your random dog Facebook group though? Is that a requirement to owning a cockerpoo or something 😭

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
So was it evil snoopy who originally shared it on TikTok?

Nah my conspiracy brain is saying that evil snoopy is actually cockerpoo, and she has leaked an image of a random woman claiming it to be her.

It’s not hard to reverse search the image and find her Facebook and see that the details don’t match up though 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve just done it and only thehat comes up. Evil snoopy was all over it on my page so do you think I should remove it? If she’s not her and you’re right about her going on as if it’s her?

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
What's the chances that cockerpoo would be in your random dog Facebook group though? Is that a requirement to owning a cockerpoo or something 😭
thousands of people join these dog breed groups, I’m in about 6, they’re very common and people;Ike sharing photos ask advice etc. plus on my original account I named it and I was talking about it on Miss red’s when I was a sub

Reactions: deadwood
Oct 24, 2023
thousands of people join these dog breed groups, I’m in about 6, they’re very common and people;Ike sharing photos ask advice etc
So your in groups with thousands of people who own cockerpoos and you recognised this random blond woman who's also been doxed as cockerpoo? The math ain't mathing

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Like the way I see it, she’s going around saying her photo has been doxxed.

If this woman isn’t actually her, but she’s claiming it’s her, then people will think HO HO HO THIS IS COCKAPOO but she’s just making out that it is her so people stop trying to actually find her 🤣
Google reverse image search ?

Medusa

They all went for Thai and all of them had the ss & temp afterwards
If it's food poisoning he's had then too much baring down can cause a rupture or a prolapse. But here's the thing, because he lies so much its now becoming the boy who cried wolf. So I don't know what to believe when it comes to these wet wipes on TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.