Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Hey Ang. Let’s talk about your nonce friends and how you can’t keep kids out of your mouth

Attachments

• IMG_7606.jpeg
    IMG_7606.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 19
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I feel sorry for Tinks I think shes very lost and didn't have time alone to grieve her mother passing however I don't know her personally so I can't say if the social were right or wrong in what they did. She said it was voluntary? Does that mean she had no choice but to agree?
We will never know. It sounds like it was police involvement and then they decided to get social S. however I have seen her on live ignoring kids couple times, nothing out of the norm for tiktok tho unfortunately. Why is Angie so obsessed?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
We will never know. It sounds like it was police involvement and then they decided to get social S. however I have seen her on live ignoring kids couple times, nothing out of the norm for tiktok tho unfortunately. Why is Angie so obsessed?
I was very vocal in here a few months ago about the ignoring of the kids whilst live, I felt guilty when I found out what happened so havnt really discussed it since. Maybe she needed a break, this is why women don't ask for help in fear of being branded a s mother. Angies obsessed over the clapper situation shes like a dog with a bone with she gets going.

Mar 2, 2024
let’s be real Angie if you want to go low. You spent hours on TikTok asking people if they thought your dog needed to go to the vets. It was blatantly obvious he needed the vets. But you left it until he could hardly stand. You spent hours upon hours on TikTok in your bedroom and left your dog downstairs. You can do right off.
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I feel the same as Angie though in regards to if it's online I'll talk about it. I do tend to not talk about kids because that's probably my limit but Tinks plastered her kids business her over TikTok. Even after people here agreed not to mention her and wished her well. A friend of hers came here and thanked the thread. Shes continued to talk about it online, of course angies gonna jump on that, it's her favourite thing to weaponise.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Can you explain it to me I saw a fat man saying someone left him - are they new? I don’t get who they are but I could get invested if it’s Jeremy Kyle
3 people opened a shop and it went Viral , they paid for goods with UC and freebies , it's a s tip and they serve the likes of jacket potatoes etc ,it's WILD! They sell multipack goods , don't pay invoices etc , really weird set up , 2 of them were a couple and she went off with another bloke , in the mean time emptying the bank account so they can't pay people who supply them now , they get trolled HARD because their account blew up in days

Mar 2, 2024
I feel the same as Angie though in regards to if it's online I'll talk about it. I do tend to not talk about kids because that's probably my limit but Tinks plastered her kids business her over TikTok. Even after people here agreed not to mentioned her and wished her well. A friend of hers came here and thanked the thread. Shes continued to talk about it online, of course angies gonna jump on that, it's her favourite thing to weaponise.
I agree. Tinks has not helped herself one bit in all this. She’s been warned by her friends numerous times regards speaking about her business. She’s kept talking and has made it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.