Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Tommy & Miss Faye were trying their best to get Angie off at 3am. Tommy was actually talking sense to her, but was all wasted. They both told her that her behaviour wasn’t ok, very gently and kindly and that it’s triggering for people, no fs given by Angie x
She is absolutely disgusting vile horrible t 😡😡

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning you gorgeous humans 😘😘

Lord god I’m just watching all the posts I’m tagged in now because I wasn’t on last night wasn’t feeling to good had most horrific pain in my head and down right side my face.
I just can’t believe what that dirty soapy bastard has said and how people can stand by that I’ll never know infact they are as bad as her the tramp .
I hope you’ve woken up feeling a bit better luv 🤗 Kool n Sooth head patches are amazing for head pain 🤕

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Having sex with your imaginary brother isn't illegal.

Saying you love the incest, could be illegal, (police will investigate) If more than two people are offended and report it.

For someone who consistently uses the Internet to offend, cause problems, removal of devices is possible whilst investigations take place.

Two police visits in a few days will trigger another safeguarding concern for Shiela.

People cant lose access to tik tok, if it's there job. Angies on benefits, it's not her job.

I see no win for Angie just arrests, relocation, charges, fines.

Tell me where Im wrong if you know the know.

Apr 5, 2024
UK
I’ve not been watching Angie much recently because she’s making me angry and I don’t need the additional negativity, but I’ve scrolled through the last 30 pages because I couldn’t sleep and…WOW.

Some things can be said for views and some things really should stay in the sick confines of your own skull🙈 what a dirty thing to even think about, let alone say out loud (whether it’s for a reaction or not)

I hope no one’s been affected too badly by the vile things she’s said and if you have I’m sending you so much love🥺🩷

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Having sex with your imaginary brother isn't illegal.

Saying you love the incest, could be illegal, (police will investigate) If more than two people are offended and report it.

For someone who consistently uses the Internet to offend, cause problems, removal of devices is possible whilst investigations take place.

Two police visits in a few days will trigger another safeguarding concern for Shiela.

People cant lose access to tik tok, if it's there job. Angies on benefits, it's not her job.

I see no win for Angie just arrests, relocation, charges, fines.

Tell me where Im wrong if you know the know.
She's not on benefits, she showed when she closed her claim, it was around the risings time.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
What on earth have I woken up too 🫣

Not sure I want to read the full story I’m too disgusted.

The majority of childhood sexual abuse takes place within a family setting, how dare she sit and mock it for drama.

She needs sectioning. No respect whosoever for victims of CSA.
She don't need sectioning, she needs a good hiding

Feb 29, 2024
IMG_1317.png
What's his @ please as I can't find him

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’ve not been watching Angie much recently because she’s making me angry and I don’t need the additional negativity, but I’ve scrolled through the last 30 pages because I couldn’t sleep and…WOW.

Some things can be said for views and some things really should stay in the sick confines of your own skull🙈 what a dirty thing to even think about, let alone say out loud (whether it’s for a reaction or not)

I hope no one’s been affected too badly by the vile things she’s said and if you have I’m sending you so much love🥺🩷
Saying it was fed up but she kept on and on and on for hours.

Really fing bizarre, deeply disturbed on many levels

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
See ironic how she says it herself yet i screenrecorded her kicking off at Amy claiming she said it! Glad i recorded her LAUGHING at someone reiterating everything she has said like its a joke

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1714521061.mov
    43.5 MB
Status
Not open for further replies.