Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
He’s honestly not.

I don’t care for people who are only decent when they’re on your side.

Anyone who tells someone to ‘cut harder next time and do it lengthways not sideways’ is just the worst kind of t.
Exactly this, that’s why I said him, Angie and frosty are one of the same. I’ve seen them say the absolute worst on the app.

Reactions: Deleted member 919

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
still can’t stand the t unfortunately

I’ve heard him say too many things that shouldn’t be said, but he says he can say what he wants because his character is this gobby offensive guy, but evil Queen did it before him and did it better.
wow not into ppl saying that thats low .. I take bk what I said i dont know him todays 1st time have came across him

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Billy on the comedown
1000005951.jpg
Missing the track marks

Feb 27, 2024
London
It doesn’t matter if Sheila lives an independent life Angela, it’s basic human decency to offer your mum something to eat when you buy yourself a takeaway.
My offspring insist on taking me out for lunch and a couple of fancy suppers now and again.
I accept because it's lovely of them to offer and we do have a fing laugh together.

Angie has nothing and nobody.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
here’s the video.

The bit about cutting horizontal not vertical is another video that I don’t have for certain, as that was Billy’s live that I heard through Angie’s live listening to him.

Also note Max in the box who at the time was Angie’s good friend, and she didn’t say anything to Billy for saying this 👀👀👀

But this one’s bad enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.