Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Thatโ€™s an interesting observation because when I think about it, saying something like โ€œI work in a law firmโ€ is not the same as saying โ€œIโ€™m a solicitorโ€ because that would be a criminal offence for someone to call themself a solicitor or act as a solicitor if they are not. The solicitor regulatory authority (โ€œSRAโ€) come down hard on people who do that and they will name and shame.

Sorry Iโ€™m waffling on a bit I just donโ€™t want to see anyone especially vulnerable people get hoodwinked by some dumb b on TIKTOK with delusions of grandeur who isnโ€™t legally qualified and/or is prohibited from working in a law firm in any capacity offer their unsolicited legal advice.

Does that make sense Big Chonky?
Yes exactly. And sheโ€™s never said Iโ€™m a lawyer or Iโ€™m a solicitor. However considering the people sheโ€™s talking to mostly seem unemployed - she doesnโ€™t need to say anything more than โ€œIโ€™ve got a jobโ€ no one would question it. Iโ€™m not critiquing her job whatsoever Iโ€™ve just noticed a pattern where she comes in as the โ€œlegal representativeโ€ and itโ€™s a bit silly. A very close family member of mine owns a law firm, so I assume I know just as much as her but Iโ€™d never preach that.

Trustโ€ฆ..no one

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Everyone keeps saying Dave wasn't in the U.K. because they probably don't want to draw attention to the fact he lied about having a perforated bowel and flew home to use the nhs for a stomach ache.
He was in the Uk yesterday and flew back late night or this morning
He did it not so long ago flew back to the Uk to move his cat then flew straight back think that was a few weeks ago

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Everyone keeps saying Dave wasn't in the U.K. because they probably don't want to draw attention to the fact he lied about having a perforated bowel and flew home to use the nhs for a stomach ache.
So has he flown home and out again? Last I heard he had a twisted bowel in Spain.Why is he always abroad he behaves like heโ€™s on the run from someone.
Considering heโ€™s a career criminal itโ€™s not the wildest theory that heโ€™s involved with Lauraโ€™s missing animals

Feb 29, 2024
Angie has more lives than Babalusha, sheโ€™s done all types of fery on the app, sheโ€™ll never be cancelled because everyone likes to watch the s show. She depends on numbers, she knows what to do and say to pull in views.
There was a point last night when Angie was in 1.9k viewers and it suddenly shot up to about 2.3k and I could see her looking at the viewers and for a split second her eyes lit up and she had a smirk! She knew exactly what she was doing, I donโ€™t think she was as drunk as she was making out because she kept waving a full bottle of white wine around!

Feb 29, 2024
Thatโ€™s an interesting observation because when I think about it, saying something like โ€œI work in a law firmโ€ is not the same as saying โ€œIโ€™m a solicitorโ€ because that would be a criminal offence for someone to call themself a solicitor or act as a solicitor if they are not. The solicitor regulatory authority (โ€œSRAโ€) come down hard on people who do that and they will name and shame.

Sorry Iโ€™m waffling on a bit I just donโ€™t want to see anyone especially vulnerable people get hoodwinked by some dumb b on TIKTOK with delusions of grandeur who isnโ€™t legally qualified and/or is prohibited from working in a law firm in any capacity offer their unsolicited legal advice.

Does that make sense Big Chonky?
It's like me, I worked for 12 years at a vets but I'm definitely not a vet ๐Ÿคฃ

He was in the Uk yesterday and flew back late night or this morning
He did it not so long ago flew back to the Uk to move his cat then flew straight back think that was a few weeks ago
I'm aware it's what he does but his friends and probably just trying to brush past it so people don't remember he was live saying his bowel was burst when it wasn't ๐Ÿ˜ญ

So has he flown home and out again? Last I heard he had a twisted bowel in Spain.Why is he always abroad he behaves like heโ€™s on the run from someone.
Considering heโ€™s a career criminal itโ€™s not the wildest theory that heโ€™s involved with Lauraโ€™s missing animals
He flew home because of this stomach issue, got out of hospital yesterday morning was live looking for flights told his mate he couldn't really find one and they were more expensive later in the week then suddenly he was in Spain today. He either flew out last night or this morning. He must reminds me of those fat sweaty drug dealers who think they are mint because they spent 3/4 of their time in Spain and think it makes them exotic

Feb 29, 2024
He flew home because of this stomach issue, got out of hospital yesterday morning was live looking for flights told his mate he couldn't really find one and they were more expensive later in the week then suddenly he was in Spain today. He either flew out last night or this morning. He must reminds me of those fat sweaty drug dealers who think they are mint because they spent 3/4 of their time in Spain and think it makes them exotic
Blimey he got seen and discharged from A & E bloody quick!!

Mar 2, 2024
Guys at work talking about baby reindeer and one said he's just finished episode 3 , I sent him this and he asked me why , tomorrow's going to be fun ๐Ÿซฃ

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1714582763678.jpg
    FB_IMG_1714582763678.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.