Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
It's so weird that they dont think Laura has been going around looking, she was looking for hours this morning, she went back to the farm with the people who were helping her for a bit and they even met a guy with a drone? How much more looking can they do?
Well much more according to cockercunt

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don’t care if I get called a doxxer. I will find that fing girl who was just in elphabas box.
I think she’s gone off now what happened? She’s another one that gets genuine relentless harrassment and I wouldn’t be surprised if she has a tragic end… she’s literally just left her teens and grown adults gossip about her like she’s vermin.

I hope you can all report mt they’re being so shocking

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I think she’s gone off now what happened? She’s another one that gets genuine relentless harrassment and I wouldn’t be surprised if she has a tragic end… she’s literally just left her teens and grown adults gossip about her like she’s vermin.

I hope you can all report mt they’re being so shocking
I’ve done all of my accounts

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've not been about much today , I've been out with the boys this evening and I'm disgusted. I don't know much about Laura , but it sounds like these animals are her `pets` , not for slaughter , I'd be out of my mind going CRAZY if my dog went missing , I'd be out screaming my head off and if I knew I had people laughing/mocking it online I'd be fing furious! Again , Elphaba isn't somebody I watch , I sometimes see stuff on the FYP but not enough to care , BUT if somebody is in a bad place and people are saying stuff like that ? How would these people feel if she harmed herself? Most of these are the next generation , I'd be fing mortified if I found my boys online saying some of the stuff that's said on Tiktok , truely disgusted with that app tonight!!

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Was this her in elf bars

Attachments

• IMG_7666.jpeg
    IMG_7666.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 97

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I find these people laughing about Laura's animals missing so strange. What's funny about a violent man who aggressively threatened to steal and slaughter her farm animals because she told him he was racist is funny? I can only assume it's because these people can't fathom losing something important to them, because they don't have anything. Their life's are that miserable that they don't have a single thing that is of importance to them.

Another thing the only reason they seem to dislike Laura is because of her accusations against Speedo. To be honest that's all I know her for and my opinion on that isn't the same as the majority but what it is doing is showing that these group of people question and interrogate people who may have been spiked/sexually assaulted because they don't understand their actions, or how they behave during and afterwards is that they aren't safe people. They can't understand not because it doesn't or hasn't happened to people around them, it's because they are so unsafe that the people around them this has happened to and could happen to wouldn't dare have a conversation with them about it. Because they can't be trusted.

My above example can be taken anyway. This group of people nearly almost always defend the predators in any situation. How they became the hierarchy of the app I'll never know.
Thats all I know her for and I'll always say it, if in doubt, it's better to believe a liar than a rapist.

This morality s isn't difficult really.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I've not been about much today , I've been out with the boys this evening and I'm disgusted. I don't know much about Laura , but it sounds like these animals are her `pets` , not for slaughter , I'd be out of my mind going CRAZY if my dog went missing , I'd be out screaming my head off and if I knew I had people laughing/mocking it online I'd be fing furious! Again , Elphaba isn't somebody I watch , I sometimes see stuff on the FYP but not enough to care , BUT if somebody is in a bad place and people are saying stuff like that ? How would these people feel if she harmed herself? Most of these are the next generation , I'd be fing mortified if I found my boys online saying some of the stuff that's said on Tiktok , truely disgusted with that app tonight!!
They are this isn't a farm she raises for livestock or meat etc it's animals she mostly rescues and keeps as pets. I knew these people were sick and predatory anyways. I just didn't have them down for laughing about animals potentially being harmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.