Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually when I tell people to defend themselves it doesn't involve threatening to slaughter and eat someone's pets 😭

Attachments

• IMG_4053.jpeg
    IMG_4053.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 66
Feb 29, 2024
Who's Angie cam2ing please
Just been on Twitter and trolled Lawrence Fox and called him a fing t. He posted a photo of a woman in a car with no underwear on. He's in deep trouble

Reactions: Ferritface

Medusa

A bit of a long one as i wasn't on much yesterday and everyone is still going on about these sheep.. As far as I'm concerned Dave is a known crook, he's been done for fraud, trafficking, dealing, hate crimes, threats of violence- (to name a few) and he openly brags about it. So how can anyone not take his threats seriously or vouch he's 100% innocent?! He's hardly going to admit it and he's likely to get someone else to do his dirty work while he sits back lapping it up.
I can also see why a lot of people don't believe anything 'Lying Laura' says. Her track record ain't great and I wouldn't put anything past her. Yes, she does dedicate a lot of her time to her animals, however people have short memories and seem to forget she didn't give a s when she was breeding dogs and sold them on knowing they had deformities, she lied when her kittens digested her WEED, then tried to insinuate someone had deliberately poisoned them, then blamed it on previous tennants leaving rat poison in the property. It wasn't until an ex mod outted her lies, she's sat battling on live when she had dead kittens in the boot of her car after picking them up from the vet. Then there's the time when she had the poor lamb that had spinal and neurological issues and a vet advised her euthanasia was the moral thing to do as it was unethical and cruel to allow it to suffer, yet she used it to pull on people's heart strings and fleece them out of money. (No pun intended) she fired a live up while people watched it die. Then as soon as her live ended she threw it on top of a pile of rubbish to let it rot even though she told everyone that she was going to give it a proper burial.
Her ex mods, including an ex worker exposed everything and she lost a lot of respect and loyal followers. Its a case of which wrongun do you believe. I hope the sheep are OK,, but as for Shep and Dave, I couldn't give a s about either of them, they're both vile.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
A bit of a long one as i wasn't on much yesterday and everyone is still going on about these sheep.. As far as I'm concerned Dave is a known crook, he's been done for fraud, trafficking, dealing, hate crimes, threats of violence- (to name a few) and he openly brags about it. So how can anyone not take his threats seriously or vouch he's 100% innocent?! He's hardly going to admit it and he's likely to get someone else to do his dirty work while he sits back lapping it up.
I can also see why a lot of people don't believe anything 'Lying Laura' says. Her track record ain't great and I wouldn't put anything past her. Yes, she does dedicate a lot of her time to her animals, however people have short memories and seem to forget she didn't give a s when she was breeding dogs and sold them on knowing they had deformities, she lied when her kittens digested her WEED, then tried to insinuate someone had deliberately poisoned them, then blamed it on previous tennants leaving rat poison in the property. It wasn't until an ex mod outted her lies, she's sat battling on live when she had dead kittens in the boot of her car after picking them up from the vet. Then there's the time when she had the poor lamb that had spinal and neurological issues and a vet advised her euthanasia was the moral thing to do as it was unethical and cruel to allow it to suffer, yet she used it to pull on people's heart strings and fleece them out of money. (No pun intended) she fired a live up while people watched it die. Then as soon as her live ended she threw it on top of a pile of rubbish to let it rot even though she told everyone that she was going to give it a proper burial.
Her ex mods, including an ex worker exposed everything and she lost a lot of respect and loyal followers. Its a case of which wrongun do you believe. I hope the sheep are OK,, but as for Shep and Dave, I couldn't give a s about either of them, they're both vile.
You spoke my mind right here ⬆️

Reactions: Medusa
Status
Not open for further replies.