Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I believe Lynz is there to collect coins . Lynz will say anything and is 💯 taking over angies live that’s why she is happy people have turned on Zia
That the same with Charlie, there isn’t a genuine bone in that creepy man’s body! He somehow managed to worm his way back after clappergate and now he sucks up to Angie so desperately
But if Angie really wants to see what a clout chaser is.. she need look no further than him

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
That the same with Charlie, there isn’t a genuine bone in that creepy man’s body! He somehow managed to worm his way back after clappergate and now he sucks up to Angie so desperately
But if Angie really wants to see what a clout chaser is.. she need look no further than him

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Lynz, when she makes her way to the good ol’ US of A 🇺🇸

IMG_2512.jpeg
Bumping this absolute classic, in case Lynz missed it 👍🏼 She mentioned story time 😘

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Angie wants people who have an issue with her or Lynz to get into the box. But no one is because she’s blocked everyone. I’ve been blocked on 5 accounts so far because I called her out on her lies🙄
Angie is to slow to realise Lynz is her problem . She is there for the drama and coins plus the control she has over angies lives

Status
Not open for further replies.