Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Here we go the moment we have been waiting for, J reds mouthpiece is paving the way for Pearl to come back into the circle and attending the EDL party
I was just thinking this... 'People tell me not to be friends with people, but you're friends with people'
Excuse me? Should it not just be a moral decision you make on your own?
She's just highlighting the fact that the real reason she 'stepped away' was to protect her own popularity.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Here it is luv 🩵

IMG_3263.jpeg
Thank you love ❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I just want to give a massive applause to the people who come with the evidence , edit videos so they're shorter , upload it and call others out for their bullshit , by the time I get home from work the last week or so I've been shattered and not really been paying attention to my following page or FYP but you all do an amazing job 👏👏👏
It must be taking it’s toll getting back into the routine 😮‍💨 Not long until the weekend luv 🩵

• Love
Reactions: Nolan 🎵

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Who does J think she is right now. She's just a person on tt same as all of us. She just opens boxes and chats s just the same as many others. She's making this speech like she's the CEO of tt right now. Step down off your pedestals girl, you're embarrassing yourself right now. Noone with any sense gives a flying turd who you are, what you're doing, who you're friends with. However when you're standing there trying to dictate a narrative that paints you and you're racist, transphobic big mouthed friends as some sort of high and mighty group of people to be admired be assured people will have an opinion and tell you about yourself COS YOURE A BUNCH OF WRONG ONES! At least you own you are one.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m so confused with this.

Been trying to upload this Mean Girls skit but it sat on 0 for ages then went to 2 views, so I deleted and reloaded and stayed on 0. Then I clicked into analytics and it says this.

Like it’s not been imported directly from Mean Girls without creative edits. I’ve changed the faces and completely redid the audio but it’s ineligible and I’m just fing sick of TikTok I’m going to sue them.

IMG_1761.png

Status
Not open for further replies.