Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Я взломала телефон Алекса и нашла его контакты.
IMG_6620.jpeg

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
Remind me who’s Bridgey and why they both lost their ticks?
Not sure why Gracie lost hers, but I think it was around the time she was beefing on tiktok and there was loads of stuff going around about her neglecting her kid whilst on live and then her blue tick was gone I just remember her crying about it! I was never a viewer just saw bits on the fyp!

Bridgey is a gypsy traveller she was on a tv show I think and then she got big on tiktok whilst her fella was in prison! she had brand deals and everything, then her fella came out of prison and she was beefing with everyone, was breaking up with her fella slating him and then getting back with him, and then she started on some girl that was giving it back just as good as Bridgey, so she threatened to put her head through concrete and all sorts of other threats and then cried and made out she had no idea why she lost her account…. She also has another tv show out, not sure where or what it’s called but I saw them filming something on the fyp!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Some tea on Lu.Ci in case you guys aren't watching the live
1714692633995.png
I wouldn’t be surprised.

I saw how she speaks to her mods it’s actually mental. She talks to them like she’s a teacher. She also dictates specifically how and when to gift and gets annoyed when they don’t turn up, she was very annoyed someone didn’t provide a glove recently. Ridiculous woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.