Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
oh here we goooo
Wink Tea GIF by Dolly Parton

Tiger TT

Apr 30, 2024
uk
How many days do I have a selected amount I can comment on here as a newbie?

replying to someone’s earlier post.. Yes Lu.ci got her mod in 5 grand of debt for gifting her. There was a conversation in Canadian angies box the start of the week where a women said it was her best friend who used to mod for her

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
I agree with some others on here. Zac is a piece of s who is only “singing” now as he sees it as a good opportunity to gain favour (and cash). The suck up to EQ is 🤮 from him too. As for Mama Kaz, she’s been nowhere to be seen for months on the app, or in people’s lives. She went and hid after her dv lies, so again, she’s someone else only “speaking out” for her own gain. They can both piss off!

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
How many days do I have a selected amount I can comment on here as a newbie?

replying to someone’s earlier post.. Yes Lu.ci got her mod in 5 grand of debt for gifting her. There was a conversation in Canadian angies box the start of the week where a women said it was her best friend who used to mod for her
Not so long ago, I can't even remember who's live it was, possibly Angies, there was a girl with MH problems who said she had got into a lot of debt for Luci. It was really uncomfortable as luci went straight wannabe gangster style. Not sure the full story but maybe someone else here remembers more?

Nov 10, 2023
Not so long ago, I can't even remember who's live it was, possibly Angies, there was a girl with MH problems who said she had got into a lot of debt for Luci. It was really uncomfortable as luci went straight wannabe gangster style. Not sure the full story but maybe someone else here remembers more?
I remember that. Luci gaslit that woman so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.