Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
ship shipping GIF

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah I thought that was a bit odd. Oramorph is a liquid isn’t it? Surely he could steadily drop the dose. I was addicted to Tramadol for years. It was a nightmare as came in capsule form. I ended up buying empty capsules and lowered my dose until I stopped altogether that way. I still had a couple of weeks of no sleep, fuzzy head and sweating etc but I got there in the end.
I'm sure he said the other day he had an addiction to opioids. So that would make sense using methadone as its also a way to wean off those not just heroine.

• Sad
Reactions: tonys rosary beads
Mar 15, 2024
D Block
I'm just so lost for words with the humans on the app. Every single day a new depraved revelation comes to light. I hope everyone on here are ok. Please take the time to step away from tiktok toxicity and look after yourself if you need to.

🖤❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

Poop GIF by BuzzFeed

Edited to remove the pink heart, because it posted as a different size to the others and I just couldn't cope with that. 😂

I'm sure he said the other day he had an addiction to opioids. So that would make sense using methadone as its also a way to wean off those not just heroine.
Yeah you’re right, methadones used to come off many opioids as it takes away from the euphoria you get from them. And oramorph is an opioid. I haven’t heard of it used to come off oramorph but could be.

Reactions: No More Guff
Status
Not open for further replies.