Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacey-Louise

May 3, 2024
North
I bet you all anything Stacey got winky pics from Brigham too hence why her partner hates him
Kc Pastor Nina GIF by Kim's Convenience's Convenience
No not at all, it’s more a case of accusations like that causing problems in peoples personal lives. I spesk to 3 people off the app and all 3 are females. I do not have Alexs number nor do I wish to have it.

Nov 10, 2023
Can I get a recap on what's going on? Pleaseeeee
I don’t know how much you missed but Zac went live this morning and exposed Red. Zac had a breakdown last year and attempted suicide. He sent Red the pics of the aftermath because he wanted her to stop going for him. Red shared the pic with others. Gracie confirmed this as she was one of the people sent it.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Can I get a recap on what's going on? Pleaseeeee
Zac da brat done a live and has spilt tea on mama kaz, red, Luke davey someone and mentioned cockerpoo calling him asking if posts were aimed at red 😂 there’s crisis talks going on with the edl and now not Irish Kelly is supposed to be going to the edl party next week with all the racists

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Zac da brat done a live and has spilt tea on mama kaz, red, Luke davey someone and mentioned cockerpoo calling him asking if posts were aimed at red 😂 there’s crisis talks going on with the edl and now not Irish Kelly is supposed to be going to the edl party next week with all the racists
Honestly you couldn’t make this se up, even Warner bros have given up on the movie lol 😂

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Holy s !!! I never saw this coming !! No wonder Zac kept quiet !! Well Jesus who the do does red think she is sending them on to people. Proper disgrace . 😡😡😡 and she cry’s mental health and Alex comes on and does 3 hour lives about oh she’s so low I’ve never seen her so low !! How dare they and sit and share snaps like that. Unbelievable. Proper little devil cult

lightorange

May 3, 2024
nowhere
Fish wives lot are hypocrites speaking on how others target peoples mental healths lol all as bad as the rest of them on the app but they never get called out

Status
Not open for further replies.