Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ok sod it I plead to the cc family I be aloud to stay and speak as a fan of yours and nothing else 🙏🥺. I take a pledge to know my place, to provide screen recordings when I obtain them and to always have cc families back. To remember I am not one of you but understand I am been given a privilege to comment and nothing else. If you are happy to let me stay I thank you so very much 😂kind regards ME👋😁Ps cockershit piss off with your leading questions, giving redbeg nose flaps an out because she can’t think for herself . 🤮
We will watching 👀

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think she’s about 20-odd so I don’t think it’s Die Antwoord, I think she named her after the Mortal Kombat character, which is quite funny like, I grew out of wanting to call my first child after my favourite video game character before I even hit puberty.
i really like the name its so pretty.
That is the only positive thing i can say about miss red.
She was speechless when her own daughter said 'i wouldnt have said private images on'

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Kaz:

Run Flee GIF by All Creatures Great And Small

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I think she’s about 20-odd so I don’t think it’s Die Antwoord, I think she named her after the Mortal Kombat character, which is quite funny like, I grew out of wanting to call my first child after my favourite video game character before I even hit puberty.
That is the funniest thing I’ve heard ALL day 😂 The. Mortal. Combat. Character! oop hold up I’m going to pop out a sprog rq yk what I think I’ll name this one Lego Batman

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Tiny tony says call the Samaritans.

Here's the reality, don't phone because someone on the internet has upset you. Its a suicide helpline, yes they will be supportive but all the time people are crying over tik tok to a listener, people about to kill themselves are on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.