Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob1

Apr 18, 2024
London
This is awful isn't it, I actually can not believe she's playing victim and not even remotely thinking about how Zac must have felt at that time. That was a hard watch. Donna and her little minions views on MH have just been made very clear in my opinion, and why people are scared to reach out.

Never thought I'd go into angies for a break 😭 show us your morrisons haul table angie

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Facts revelation had the same impact as the ‘YOU AINT MY MUVVA- YES I AM- for me! I respect facts for that, he refused to do a dive as he couldn’t find no evidence on Zak and because of his mental health.. do you red, kaz and cockercunt
Same.

That must have took some bollocks to stand up against someone who gets wrongly vindicated every single time she messes up, because she has so many troglodyte supporters behind her.

I’m so behind on what has going on now though. Too many lives at once so I just watched none 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Please be safe and make sure there’s no identifying stuff here 🩵
I will try ❤️ but not been accused of something I haven’t done, I have been house bound for over a year xxx and I haven’t felt comfortable with not be able to tell you all, if trust is wanted you have to tell the truth and it’s been bugging me since she named me xxxx

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I will try ❤️ but not been accused of something I haven’t done, I have been house bound for over a year xxx and I haven’t felt comfortable with not be able to tell you all, if trust is wanted you have to tell the truth and it’s been bugging me since she named me xxxx
Your real name isn’t Chicken Wings???!! 🤣
Oh My God Omg GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.