Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Good Morning Red
Season 2 GIF by ScreamQueens
:love:

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Okay so the person in here that was MissRedsBadBrows is now live and is Red’s ex mod and (I’m going to say ‘allegedly’) Red did what she’s done to Zac to MissRedsBadBrows. MissRedsBadBrows is live on LittlePinkBudha with someone named ‘Ellie’.
Chickenwings is not Red’s neighbour.
So she sent pictures of bad brows? What part of it did she do to her? And so @Chicken wings was confused with someone that she actually isn’t?

I think cos. I don’t know anyone in the Rhys circle this isn’t as juicy for me as it could be.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Right tell us. Bullet points. No answering others just facts, my heads gonna explode otherwise. I have enough snacks to last until about 9pm xxxxxxx
Ok I will do it here

I am Mandy

I live near Red

I know the street she lives in but not the number

Her husband worked with mine and that is how I no about the stealing

I have called red out in my main TT profile in which I use now for chicken wings

She knows who I am

I have been house bound for over year

I have been accused of doxing her address in which red herself said in live by naming me in which threw me

Then I get informed I am stalking her around Grimsby with a knife or something

So someone has been causing me trouble for what reason I don’t no

All I wanted is to expose her lies in knowing what I knew of this app

So I will say no way on this earth would I give her address even if I knew it as for 1 her grandchild is there and wouldn’t do that to anyone

Yes I have probably said things in banter

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Right I’m a complete random to red etc. she wouldn't even know who I am 😂 I have just been given messages to post etc. I unintentionally posted one that had a number still on. That’s on me but I’m genuinely just a normal person, trusted with some inside information.
If its Dreads do her silly fing t, she deserves everything and more thrown at her

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Ok I will do it here

I am Mandy

I live near Red

I know the street she lives in but not the number

Her husband worked with mine and that is how I no about the stealing

I have called red out in my main TT profile in which I use now for chicken wings

She knows who I am

I have been house bound for over year

I have been accused of doxing her address in which red herself said in live by naming me in which threw me

Then I get informed I am stalking her around Grimsby with a knife or something

So someone has been causing me trouble for what reason I don’t no

All I wanted is to expose her lies in knowing what I knew of this app

So I will say no way on this earth would I give her address even if I knew it as for 1 her grandchild is there and wouldn’t do that to anyone

Yes I have probably said things in banter
WTF is going on today. Its the best
Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Confused Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

So chicken wings is Mandy who Red has been saying has been harassing her? And chicken wings knows Reds hubby is a thief. So who the do is Reds Brows?
I’m questioning who all of you are now. I’ve decided each one of you is a main character. Bet one of you is Miss Red herself and I swear I’ll drop kick you in the dry mouth you have

Status
Not open for further replies.