Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Im getting there its taking soo long to compress everything 😭
Thank you so much for posting
bow down the voice GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
oh my god. Can i just say first that I am SO sorry that you have to share a town with miss red. My thoughts are with you. How did she know that you would be on CC / whatever she accused you of - is it cos of the specific info that her husband stole? Also i love that its true that he stole baahaha.
Did you go round her house or threaten her as she was strongly hinting someone in her town did something.Will you be going to the party? ahaha
Thank you for you lovely remarks about living in the same town, how she probably knows from what I posted in here about her hubby, but also someone has fed her se as well.
No I didn’t or haven’t been to her house as I don’t know the house, and it’s not my why of doing things and plus her grandchild is there.
So she probably has used me as I know to much about hubby dearest, will I be going to the party the answer is no fing way will I be going to the EDL party would rather walk on hot coals, I will make sure I am away that weekend so I don’t get accused of anything lol 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.