Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Claiming she still teaches shes a lying do she told everyone last hear before all of this she left teaching her lies are crumbling before her shes tripping herself up left right and centre
she claimed shes never stopped teaching n did lie about it bcos she didnt want ppl knowing that she was still teaching bcos her seedy other job

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She’s still denying it.

I screenshot proof of it being her linking from her Facebook before she privated.

I didn’t SS any photos of her kids.

I went in and told her I got the evidence before she locked it down and she’s still denying it

She told me get in box and show it

She then BLOCKED ME

AND SAID IM WEIRD TAKING PHOTOS OF HER KIDS

Which I categorically didn’t do, il literally screenshot everything together that I have.

What do we do?

I’m angry because she’s trying to get away with this.

She also still teaches!!!!

She teaches kids in the daytime and probably bangs their dads of a night time. So fing wrong.

Feb 29, 2024
Final piece of the puzzle thank you.

I have all the info to prove it’s her, but I don’t know what to do with it. I’m not posting it here right now.

She’s still denying it.

I screenshot proof of it being her linking from her Facebook before she privated.

I went in and told her I got the evidence before she locked it down and she’s still denying it

She then BLOCKED ME

Which I categorically didn’t do, il literally screenshot everything together that I have.

What do we do?

She teaches kids in the daytime and probably bangs their dads of a night time. So fing wrong.
Do you have an account to go live on?

Reactions: ToothlessHag

TikTokMonster

Mar 3, 2024
She’s still denying it.

She then BLOCKED ME

What do we do?

WHAT THE do! I've missed loads!

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
She’s still denying it.

She then BLOCKED ME

What do we do?

Go live or go to facts x or I know someone that will go live πŸ’―πŸ’―

Reactions: Cantbeliveit
Status
Not open for further replies.