Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I feel very insignificant atm. I’m going to start going live on my real account, get in with the twats of TikTok and make myself known on this side of TikTok so I can out myself and it will mean something 😞
Oh ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t even go live and I sure as hell in with no TTockers and the reason I had to use my main is cause the other acct has gone, if this is a dig at me and for the record I have nothing to gain either, I haven’t fired no live up as I have said I can’t and don’t want gifts either from begging

Mar 2, 2024
I just want to say that this vixen here @SweetButSour is an amazing lass and one of the best tarts I’ve met on my time on TikTok. Me and Stoneover appreciate you always having our backs.
Today’s been a weird one for us but we know you get it. Love you tons sugartits 💖

• Love
Reactions: SweetButSour
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Holy god

Attachments

• IMG_9609.jpeg
    IMG_9609.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 58
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I just want to say that this vixen here @SweetButSour is an amazing lass and one of the best tarts I’ve met on my time on TikTok. Me and Stoneover appreciate you always having our backs.
Today’s been a weird one for us but we know you get it. Love you tons sugartits 💖
What is this about? Who’s stoneiver? It’s giving PM me hun - but I want to understand. Don’t leave me out of gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.