Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Big beg won't yet, her drones are just holding position now.

Think "what's Cockercunt going to say next?" and that will be the narrative.
Did you see all of the comments going in on cockerpoo earlier when she was giving her party political broadcast on Reds! Its so funny that none of them were CC and there are actually others that can’t fing stand her

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I’m aware of the screenshots that were shown relating to Zac by Danielle’s mum, I seen them a while ago, the money borrowed was all paid back, and yet this Danielle is in Angies live now lying saying Zac mentioned their names? Blaming other people.

The math isn’t mathing here.
They’ve played a story here 100%. It’s not adding up and the comments were all agreeing it didn’t.

There’s more than one side to every story. They told what they wanted people to see and Zac hasn’t told his yet.

I know she has cancer and it’s cruel and awful that she has, and none of my opinions relate to that, but she chose to join the box and bring attention to herself that Zac hasn’t brought about. Like I don’t understand demanding peace, yet joining a box and outting that she’s the person Zac mentioned, when she wasn’t, and now everyone knows it’s her?

Like I don’t get it.
I agree. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Does anyone else feel brain fried after this eventful day?

Tired Fried Egg GIF by Instacart

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I’m aware of the screenshots that were shown relating to Zac by Danielle’s mum, I seen them a while ago, the money borrowed was all paid back, and yet this Danielle is in Angies live now lying saying Zac mentioned their names? Blaming other people.

They’ve played a story here 100%. It’s not adding up and the comments were all agreeing it didn’t.

There’s more than one side to every story. They told what they wanted people to see and Zac hasn’t told his yet.

I know she has cancer and it’s cruel and awful that she has, and none of my opinions relate to that, but she chose to join the box and bring attention to herself that Zac hasn’t brought about. Like I don’t understand demanding peace, yet joining a box and outting that she’s the person Zac mentioned, when she wasn’t, and now everyone knows it’s her?

Like I don’t get it.
I don’t either but shoot me, every time she gets called out she seems to mention her illness. If you don’t want attention then drop from the box and stop drawing attention to yourself

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Like I don’t get it.
I don't think she likes that she hasn't received the same sympathy he has. But all that's been said is fact freak prefers to cover people who are worse than Zak and by the time no face saw it the money had been paid back and he didn't think he should address it.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Like I don’t get it.
Danielle has made sure no one will believe anything they say with that.

Also she actually doesn’t have cancer currently, she’s in remission, but she has lost grip of reality a little and is constantly speaking as if she is in active treatment, it’s still horrific but she doesn’t actually currently have active cancer.

Did you see the entire convo, she did a live where she scrolled through her phone, random screenshots don’t really show the story.

The fact he paid them back isn’t the issue tho…he deffo groomed them, but he’s remarkably good at making himself look the victim

I see him as just as bad as all the other ppl on the app - and he’s like how red used to be before people didn’t realise what she’s really about.

Status
Not open for further replies.