Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Kicking off here, about Pearl and Buster and carpets
Screenshot_20240504_090407_TikTok.jpg

I think it was that basic. He was wompy because baggety hadn't shown him love, he was triggered by the singy song videos not being about him, then she twatted him about a bit and his cracking voice was beautiful to hear.
Loveandlistings GIF by VH1
“Wompy” 😂😂😂😂😂

He doesn’t like when a female shows a lack of respect towards him. He gets very aggressive about it. He comes across as someone that feels superior to women

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
MT speaks to women disgracefully, as a scouser myself he would never EVER have the same energy in public,either the woman would give him a slap or every single person surrounding who heard him would jump to the woman's defence IMMEDIATELY, a strange looking little boy trying to act hard on the internet,and there's lots of males on tiktok that does it by the way, zero respect their mums would be ashamed of them
I’ll never forget how he spoke to Paige after pearls first bout of racism. He was awful, she pulled him up on so many lies and he was so abusive. I can’t remember whose live that was in but not one person shut it down

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
She's saying we've slagged her off and called her a scammer?
Its her crew not us... we made a bit of a joke about the fake profile but that was it. I dont know her or her story really but she seems genuine and Buster was sniffing around her backside for month with his borderline comments and heavy breathing Brigham style

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Its her crew not us... we made a bit of a joke about the fake profile but that was it. I dont know her or her story really but she seems genuine and Buster was sniffing around her backside for month with his borderline comments and heavy breathing Brigham style
Yeah I feel for her, I think she's upset and then everything gets to you. Busters a red flag to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.