IMG_8125.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_8124.png
    IMG_8124.png
    198.7 KB · Views: 70
Have caught up again as went back to bed lol

But this tifff tooffff sorry but I had to lol 😂
Asked why they going round making out they CC and this is the reply 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
They probably have that problem BECAUSE they’re a new member and posts are limited. Bit weird to join here and instantly walk round the app like you’re the face of the place. Can join my hit list for that

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
They probably have that problem BECAUSE they’re a new member and posts are limited. Bit weird to join here and instantly walk round the app like you’re the face of the place. Can join my hit list for that
It does it to me if I post to quick after posting
Well everytime I see them I shall say you not part of CC have they liked anyone’s posts etc lol xx

It does it to me if I post to quick after posting
Well everytime I see them I shall say you not part of CC have they liked anyone’s posts etc lol xx
Yeah you can’t post for 20 seconds after your last comment but that ain’t the error they have showing. Says something else

@MissBaguette os this right she spoke to you before “pretending
We do not claim them. We are now a community. You walk round with CC in your name and I don’t even recognise ya, ss going down. I’m making this a dictatorship. But can someone else be in charge as I disappear a lot and I just like to be in the background being unhinged

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
We do not claim them. We are now a community. You walk round with CC in your name and I don’t even recognise ya, ss going down. I’m making this a dictatorship. But can someone else be in charge as I disappear a lot and I just like to be in the background being unhinged
No I called it don’t want to be in charger lol 😂
Right of to tag you all in this post lol 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.