BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Ok ok ZGB @Zias Gifting Badge gather you two are on initial terms lmao
Are You Stupid Antoine Dodson GIF

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Excuse me? You are questioning why I'm commenting? Am I not allowed then? I think you'll find I know a lot more than any of you, and I'm closer to people on TT than you realise. No wonder CC gets a bad name with that bad attitude. Are you CC royalty?
Were questioning you because you keep hinting that you know more than us so why not just spill the tea instead of constantly hinting at it?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Excuse me? You are questioning why I'm commenting? Am I not allowed then? I think you'll find I know a lot more than any of you, and I'm closer to people on TT than you realise. No wonder CC gets a bad name with that bad attitude. Are you CC royalty?
It’s of no consequence to me that you’re closer and know more unless you spill the bloody beans lol. Otherwise that’s just like you telling me what the weathers like where you live

Mar 30, 2024
Derby
Were questioning you because you keep hinting that you know more than us so why not just spill the tea instead of constantly hinting at it?
Because I barely respect any of you on here, you are nasty to new users and think you are in some sort of cult and yes, i know a lot. That doesn't include Doubtfire, Chonky and Baguette.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Because I barely respect any of you on here, you are nasty to new users and think you are in some sort of cult and yes, i know a lot. That doesn't include Doubtfire, Chonky and Baguette.
Well do off then we are all the same so don’t tar any off us, it’s the like of you that come in here saying I know this and that acting all big and high
So please leave the way you came

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm a little shocked that it's taken something as big as this to bring Red down , but from reading the comments on her post it's clear why , many who go into her `show` suffer with MH and many will now be questioning if they've ever shared anything with her and in fact if it was kept confidential , even her top supporters. She tried too hard to be the next Jeremy Kyle. I'll be honest , I was blind to a lot of it until I started coming on here and having my eyes opened , but I question everything she says now and the way she manipulates , only a few weeks ago I was sat questioning myself because I couldn't bring myself to sit in a live with a woman breaking down in tears , but have now seen through it and know she's likely to try it again when she next goes live. From me and everyone else who's ever suffered with their mental health Red , go swivel on a cactus you two faced t!

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Theres rude people in every walk of live and I think that's why we have been graced with an ignore button. Theres definitely some rude ones but that tends to be what happens on a public open forum -

Going on like this isnt exactly going to get you anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.