Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
So is she cancelling miss red? And where’s cockoffcunt? I’ve ran in there but I’ve as usual missed the keynotes.
I kinda get where J is coming from in the sense of having a friend who has done something so terrible and you dont agree with what they've done but at the same time hold a lot of love for them. So I kinda get how shes feeling at the moment! As for cockercunt, I have no idea. Shes awol at the moment.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Someone new joined yesterday and I posted this
Am I in opposite world where this is actually not welcoming? 😭
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Yeah I love a welcome gif so I’m a bit lost

Excuse me? You are questioning why I'm commenting? Am I not allowed then? I think you'll find I know a lot more than any of you, and I'm closer to people on TT than you realise. No wonder CC gets a bad name with that bad attitude. Are you CC royalty?
Yes, I’m princess of the delusive Angie thread. You TikTok royalty? Love child of Buster and Shazzy? Was that honestly a flex? 😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I kinda get where J is coming from in the sense of having a friend who has done something so terrible and you dont agree with what they've done but at the same time hold a lot of love for them. So I kinda get how shes feeling at the moment! As for cockercunt, I have no idea. Shes awol at the moment.
SURELY she sent J the pics. She sent fact freak kaz and knew Gracie got them.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Erm Alicia people should absolutely go at Cockershit, she said Red doesn’t have anything to apologise for, she made her position very clear.
Guarantee cockercunt got those pictures and knew what big beg had done with them.

Bag of subhuman scum.

Is noncey Alicia still throwing peadophile jokes about or has she managed to control her vile fing mind?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Someone further up the thread said she was in Chester’s comments earlier this morning so she’s lurking about 👀

Reactions: Deleted member 1244

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Excuse me? You are questioning why I'm commenting? Am I not allowed then? I think you'll find I know a lot more than any of you, and I'm closer to people on TT than you realise. No wonder CC gets a bad name with that bad attitude. Are you CC royalty?
Most people here have tik tok accounts, so how are you closer to the people than they are to their actual selves?
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.