Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell him your fake Zia and he'll leave you alone, he doesn't pester me much because he's decided I'm not even Judas 😭
You should see the inboxes I’m getting. He’s proper been bollocking me for going out. He’s so demanding. No please or thank you. Keep getting messages “where next” even though I keep telling him I’m out 😂 I told him I’m not his slave but he don’t care. I can’t cope. He’s really high maintenance

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You should see the inboxes I’m getting. He’s proper been bollocking me for going out. He’s so demanding. No please or thank you. Keep getting messages “where next” even though I keep telling him I’m out 😂 I told him I’m not his slave but he don’t care. I can’t cope. He’s really high maintenance
He kept going in boxes screaming he's the pet of comment cafe as if it means he can just run around being a little bastard 😭😭😭

Mar 11, 2024
london
I need you help. There’s 2 girls can’t be any older than 12 hosting a live. Can I get everyone to help me report them to get them off

Attachments

• IMG_6079.jpeg
    IMG_6079.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 36
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

Like a psychotic puppy 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
I'm still trying to process the fact a grown man was nearly crying because bagetty did a fing singing cartoon.

Anyone got the screen recording? Im going to do a hard house remix of his tears.
Drunk On One GIF
I still haven’t seen the clip of Luke calling miss red mummy and I’m gutted tbh hahaha! If anyone has it please post it 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.