Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Chonks in the box!
I said I had to make an announcement… I made my official announcement that I’ve retired my Claire balding photo due to the fall of the EDL empire. . And the comments are so annoyed saying no one cares and asking who’s Claire balding. People are so insensitive and out of touch with the news.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Alex has gone offline and is FIRING UP A LIVE at 6pm to “speak on it”. Even though he was just in a live and could have done just that. Usually this means at least a half hour intro monologue where he has enormous uncomfortable gaps between statements
Why the do do these people talk like this? Alex greenscreen has be live for hours, we've been watching him.

You don't have to "fire up a live" likes its a fing steam engine, it's two tiny touches of a finger.
Food Cooking GIF by Julia Child

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I said I had to make an announcement… I made my official announcement that I’ve retired my Claire balding photo due to the fall of the EDL empire. . And the comments are so annoyed saying no one cares and asking who’s Claire balding. People are so insensitive and out of touch with the news.
Leave them confused, that's a win in my book 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Cal had to tell everyone what the Claire balding reference was about in a live last night. I didn't know that's what people called Luke 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Why the do do these people talk like this? Alex greenscreen has be live for hours, we've been watching him.

You don't have to "fire up a live" likes its a fing steam engine, it's two tiny touches of a finger.
Things I’d like to make a hate crime… use of phrases:
- big up
- big love
- firing up a live
- can you drop me down I don’t know how to
- I’m dropping down but I’ll be in the comments

Oct 24, 2023

I was shocked when Marcel said it was 6pm and Alex was late, he was talking about 6pm as if it was hours away in Alicia's box 😭

Oct 24, 2023
Things I’d like to make a hate crime… use of phrases:
- big up
- big love
- firing up a live
- can you drop me down I don’t know how to
- I’m dropping down but I’ll be in the comments
I played 4 songs in a box last night because I didn't know how to get out, I googled it 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.