Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Yes you can
And why I no about her hubby stealing from a company is my husband worked for the same company and he use to come in the shop I worked in, so yes she will target me
But enough is enough of what I have been accused of
I thought you was only joking when you said you was outting yourself. fing bun the t for making you feel you had to do this.
Well you will always be chicken wings to me 😁

Feb 29, 2024
Alicia is live and filtered to the max with a new hair do kind of. I think she was really affected by the space raider comments.
Ariana Grande Thank You GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I will try ❤️ but not been accused of something I haven’t done, I have been house bound for over a year xxx and I haven’t felt comfortable with not be able to tell you all, if trust is wanted you have to tell the truth and it’s been bugging me since she named me xxxx
Well personally I have more trust for you guys here anonymously than I have for anyone on TikTok

Mar 30, 2024
Derby
I have the smooth filter on 23 and removed it several times before everyone flooded in. I’m sorry that the way I look affects you lot so deeply.

I really hope you and the others who tear women down on their looks in here, heal from whatever trauma has made you this way. Sending love xo

Sent from my iPhone
Ignore them, you are a beautiful girl

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Have you all seen the commission paid se Gracie promotes?

That clearly says a lot about her pretentiousness.
Iv just been for a look and considering she was bed bound obease a few months ago she's really tone deaf. Shes promoted a lounge wear set and said it comes in plus sizes. The biggest size is a U.K. 16 which is the U.K. average and not plus size at all.

Feb 29, 2024
Remember that she made 3.7 million diamonds when she did the weekly ranking for the first time in August last year. About to do a video on this too, I just need to find the clip of her saying Simon paid for the holiday, but she earned over £14000 take home.

Like do she doesn’t earn enough.
That’s some peoples yearly income.
It’s in the observer account it’s one of the two videos of miss red in her charity shop getup 🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Iv just been for a look and considering she was bed bound obease a few months ago she's really tone deaf. Shes promoted a lounge wear set and said it comes in plus sizes. The biggest size is a U.K. 16 which is the U.K. average and not plus size at all
I dunno if it's me but the videos people post in here don't even play 😭 this is me just discovering this because I don't usually watch them

Status
Not open for further replies.