Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmaisakunt

Mar 7, 2024
I'm sorry but I don't agree with anyone chatting to tiktokers behind the scenes. It feels sly. If there's illegal behaviour going on they will have to go to the police and deal with it they way. We aren't trolls/awarness people for hire. I speak about things I see and hear on public platforms. That's it. It's really blurring the lines.
Police aren’t as forthcoming and as helpful as you might think. It’s an avenue that’s been explored

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Just been tagged in this :eek:

IMG_1899.png
Holy s! Who the do is that!! Omg we are going to be obese with all the snacks that we keep needing

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Police aren’t as forthcoming and as helpful as you might think. It’s an avenue that’s been explored
If she's been moved for her own safety as you described surely she's been to the police? People aren't just moved like that for nothing. Either way it's not something I feel comfortable discussing because I'm not about to put someone in an unsafe position for the sake of gossip. I wish you well 🙂

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Hey everyone I likely won’t be around much for a bit. I’ve had sciatica and then had a fall yesterday. Then today I’ve had problems standing and I can’t walk. I’ve been waiting for an ambulance for 7 hours now. I’m in so much pain.

Keep up the good work and keep exposing the bastards.
7 hours? Oh my god, that's awful. I hope you get some help soon and some relief from the pain x

Status
Not open for further replies.