Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyonce Fuming GIF
I can't see any of her lives anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Okay so am I right in saying this is what has happened in concern to Red so far?

โ€ขMiss Red was never doxxed in Taurianโ€™s live (Red doxxed herself previously and stuff about her is public record) she also lied saying her โ€˜neighbourโ€™ named โ€˜Mandyโ€™ was โ€˜stalkingโ€™ her which wasnโ€™t true either
โ€ขMiss Red posted vile stuff on fb and lied about it (she blamed dif people for that - daughter/partner/whatev but obv it was her)
โ€ขMiss Red shared things on Clapper?
โ€ขMiss Red bullies others routinely and insistently on TT under the guise of it being her 10am fyp live
โ€ขMiss Red sent Zacโ€™s SH pics to people she knew were against him at the time and did not help Zac
โ€ขMiss Red has previously thrown others under the bus to save herself

Have I missed anything?

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Okay so am I right in saying this is what has happened in concern to Red so far?

โ€ขMiss Red was never doxxed in Taurianโ€™s live (Red doxxed herself previously and stuff about her is public record) she also lied saying her โ€˜neighbourโ€™ named โ€˜Mandyโ€™ was โ€˜stalkingโ€™ her which wasnโ€™t true either
โ€ขMiss Red posted vile stuff on fb and lied about it (she blamed dif people for that - daughter/partner/whatev but obv it was her)
โ€ขMiss Red bullies others routinely and insistently on TT under the guise of it being her 10am fyp live
โ€ขMiss Red sent Zacโ€™s SH pics to people she knew were against him at the time and did not help Zac

Have I missed anything?
Bullseye
Right On Yes GIF by Christopher Pindling

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024

Have I missed anything?
She tried to bribe comment cafe into doxxing someone.

Have I missed anything?
Yes but she didn't share things on clapper she shared things from clapper, sex shows ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Not open for further replies.